What makes a TrustMark company so worthwhile?
1. Our technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on our trading record and financial status;
2. We have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care;
3. The approved scheme operator has checked and will continue to monitor our quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction;
4. We are able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty;
5. Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the unlikely event that we should cease trading;
6. We are able to tell you about any building regulations you must comply with and will be able to provide appropriate certificates;
7. In the unlikely event that you have a problem or disagreement with us, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve any issue;
8. The scheme is fully supported by the Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups.
9. All of these checks will give you – Peace of Mind
We can display the TrustMark logo because we have been approved and inspected by a Trustmark scheme operator and have met the required Government endorsed criteria as described above.
For further information visit www.trustmark.org.uk.